I have been yearning more for a tablet computer lately. In fact, I have been saving my pennies for one. After a lot of research and some testing of models at the store, I am leaning toward one of three: the iPad 2, the Sony Tablet S, and the Toshiba Thrive. In truth, however, none of the tablets I have seen has all the features I want.
There are a lot of different features for tablet computers out there. So, I thought it would be fun to create my own dream tablet. If you think of a different feature you’d like or something you disagree with, please leave a comment below. In no particular order:
1. 64 Gig internal memory (at least) – perfect for holding lots of music, movies, games and other aps.
2. Grip-tight cover so I won’t drop the thing (Toshiba Thrive is my favorite here. It has a removable case that you can switch the color of).
3. Work seamlessly with iTunes for music and videos. I don’t want to have to convert any file types (iPad 2).
4. Access to a bajillion aps (most all of the tablets)
5. 2 Gigs of RAM (nobody yet)
6. Can act as a universal remote (Sony Tablet S)
7. Full size HDMI, USB, SD card (Toshiba Thrive)
8. Removable battery (Toshiba Thrive): I probably will never need a replacement battery, but who knows?
9. Thin and light (iPad 2). I know this may not be compatible with full size inputs. But what the heck, it’s my list, right?
10. Ergonomic design that fits my hands (Sony Tablet S is my favorite right now. It has a unique design that works well for typing).
So, there you have it… my favorite pieces of a tablet. Now somebody make it for me!
Below are linked pages to Amazon so you can check out the tablets yourself. Happy hunting!
No related posts.
This entry was posted on Saturday, November 12th, 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the Comments RSS 2.0 feed.